From April 22, 2016, AAA Dollars MasterCard accountholders will have to switch to using the new site acgcardservices.com while the old one will stop its work. So, activate your accounts at acgcardservices.com. You will receive a new card, so it is better to destroy your old card after activating your new AAA Dollars MasterCard. It is important to know that after the deadline all old cards will no longer be operative. All existing account balances and earned rewards will be automatically transferred to the new website. This entire process is expected to be completed by the end of April.
AAA MasterCard Login
Since the new cards will have new numbers, it is necessary to perform several simple tasks:
- Enroll and access your new account at (acgcardservices.com).
- Update recurring monthly payments or bill payments within your new account
- Ensure new recurring billers are included in your account
- Update mobile wallet accounts with your new card information
AAA Dollars MasterCard
More bonuses and features will be sent to users emails. Members can also stop paper statements from being mailed to their home and elect to receive them via their online account when they are ready. A paper statement is no longer necessary when you have the freedom to login to your account on a daily basis and review your daily transaction details.
AAA Dollars MasterCard members who have discounts on gas will receive these discounts on new cards. Members who have not signed up for the Fuel Rewards program can sign up and link their AAA Dollars MasterCard to their Fuel Rewards account. By linking up both programs members will be able to earn 25 cents automatically just for signing up including:
- Earn 10 cents per gallon for every spent on dining
- Earn 5 cents per gallon for every spent on card linked offers
- Earn rewards for shopping at Shell stations, pay with a linked MasterCard, and shopping at participating grocers, energy providers, etc.
- Earn 3 cents per gallon when filling up at Shell stations