Customers who got a leaflet for the Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card can apply online at rapidrewardscard.com. Chase together with Southwest Airlines offered this promotion for a limited time. Consumers that apply for the card preceding its usage deadline will get the card accompanying with some exceptional perks. The major perk is users will earn 40,000 points when they spend ,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of their account opening.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card Invitation
Locating 12 digit invitation number printed on your leaflet is the first step to start your registration process.
- Enter your invitation number along with your zip code and last name at rapidrewardscard.com invitation homepage.
- Click the blue Submit button to continue to the next phase of applying.
For the applications process, it is necessary to enter some personal details such as your name, address, social security number, salary, mortgage or rent amount, employer, etc. In all the entire process of applying takes roughly 3 minutes or so to complete.
You will get an instant decision that takes a couple seconds after you finish filling in all of the application fields and submit it. You will know if you’ve been approved or denied at the end. If approved your credit limit will also be revealed and your new card mailed to your mailing address.
Rapid Rewards Card Features
Owners of the card will get some advantages and benefits as a member of Southwest Rapid Rewards card. Here is a list of card highlights:
- No change fees
- Annual fee applied to your first billing statement
- Members earn points on all purchases
- Earn unlimited points
- Earn 2 points per spent on Southwest purchases and Rapid Rewards Hotel and Car Rental Partner purchases
- Earn 1 point per spent on all other purchases
- No blackout dates or seat restrictions when you redeem with points
- Bags fly free
- Special anniversary gift of 3,000 bonus points after your cardmember anniversary
- Points don’t expire as long as your card account is open
- Exclusive access events just for cardmembers including concerts, sporting events, and more
- Southwest Credit Card Companion Pass lets a friend fly with you free of airline charges for a year
If you do not own The Southwest card or have not received a bonus in the past 24 months you are eligible to get a new one. This does not apply to a Business Card and Employee Credit Card products.