Paychex Employee Self Service
Employees of companies that use Paychex services (Employee Self Services) can access the Internet portal, which is located at eservices.paychex.com. Via Paychex Eservices, employers give their employees the ability to control information about their wages.
Read about: File For Chapter 7 Bankruptcy For Free
By logging into their account, employees can find information about their pay, view their timesheets, checks, personal contact details, deductions, benefits, etc. All this information can be accessed online at their discretion.
To install their employee HR/payroll online account employees should to register for the first time. After setting up your account you will have access to the service 24 hours a day 7 days a week to review your payroll/HR information as well as the ability to make changes.
Eservices Paychex Login
For new users who are interested in setting up their online account, there is a recommended installation guide that you should follow to get started:
- Visit eservices.paychex.com/secure
- Enter your Company ID (you should have been provided this from your company – typically consists of 8 digits)
- Enter your username lower cased which primarily begins with the first initial of your first name and your entire last name (example: Joseph Bean would be jbean).
- Enter your initial password which typically follows this format, the first initial of your first name combined with the first initial of your last name and the last four digits of your social security number (Joseph Bean with a social security # 123-45-6789, the password combination would be JB6789).
- Click the Secure Login Button and if everything is okay you’ve officially registered your account and have access to the Employee Self Service site.
After registering in the system, you will have the possibility to change your password to something easier to remember or leave it as is.
Take the time to review all the information inside your account and become familiar with the information you will be provided. If you have questions please speak with your HR department at your company.
Paychex Eservice Paystub
The paystub displays all of their salary details on the specified payment date, including hours of work, contact information, income, annual hours, year-to-date income, taxes, deductions, PTO numbers, direct deposit information, and much more.
After entering into their account, users can monitor their paystubs images online. Once employees are logged into their account they can view their paycheck stub images online. The paystub images are available for users to view the same day as their pay date typically at 8am.
In the Check History portion of their account there is a list of pay dates showing when they’ve been paid throughout the year. To view any particular pay date they can simply click a date and it will show a pdf copy of their paystub.
During the tax filing period, employees can log into their Eservices Paychex Login and use the print tax forms option, which will allow them to print their W-2 or 1099-MISC FORMS. If you lose your W-2 simply log back in to your account and print another one. This information is readily available for employees 24 hours a day.