Owners of the Amscot Mastercard or Amscot MoneyCard are able to manage their account at amscotcard.com using Amscot Mastercard login. Together with an online account service members will also be able to control all of their card activities after they download the free mobile app to their smartphones. These benefits grant 24/7 access for card owners to control their balance, view/download current and past transactions, sign up for alerts, etc.
Amscotcard Login & Registration Guide
To register for online access is the following step after you get your Amscotmoneycard.
Read about: File For Chapter 7 Bankruptcy For Free
- Visit amscotcard.com
- Click My Card Account button at the top right
- First timers click yellow “DO YOU HAVE A NEW CARD? REGISTER IT HERE button
- Enter your card number
- Enter card expiration date – month and year
- Enter card security code
- Enter date of birth
- Enter the captcha code
- Click the gray Submit button
- Create your login credentials
- Setup your security protocols
Amscot Card Log in
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Click yellow Submit button
Self-help links at amscotcard.com will help in case you forget your username and password combination. Click the “Forgot your Username” or “Forgot your Password” links to retrieve your login information.
How The Amscot MasterCard Works
To get an Amscot card it is necessary for a client to personally visit the branch of the bank. The card has an initial purchase fee of .95 and requires a monthly maintenance fee of .95. A temporary card is provided to customers for immediate use until their new Amscot card arrives in the mail within 7 to 10 business days.
After receiving your card you can see your name, prepaid card number, expiration date, and Mastercard logo on it. The maximum amount the card can be funded with is 00. The only option for funding the card is via direct deposit or in-person at a branch Amscot bank.
Check Amscot Card Balance
As soon as you register successfully and create your Amscot money card login details you will be able to access your account at amscotcard.com and see all the features that will aid to better control your credit card.
- Check your balance – your balance is updated in real time so it is always accurate for you to see your current balance
- View transactions – all of your purchases and transactions are recorded in your account
- Direct deposit – view all of your direct deposits which fund your card
- Alerts – sign up for alerts that will notify you by text or email of certain account activity
Card Fee Structure
- ATM balance inquiry fee $.50
- Cash reload fee .00, up to .95 at Western Union locations
- Card 2 Card transfer fee .00
- ATM transaction fee .50
- Bank teller withdrawal fee .00
- ATM balance inquiry fee $ 0.50
- Paper statement fee .50
- International transaction fee 3%
- Lost, stolen, damaged card fee .95
- Same day replacement card fee .95
- ATM decline fee $ 0.50
- Priority shipping fee .00
- Online bill pay cancellation fee .95
- Card account closure fee .00